Sunnyvale FBC wants to help the hurting by offering healing through Bible-based support and encouragement groups that meet on campus on Wednesday nights. Each group below is designed to meet a specific need but all groups offer Biblical instructions and loving support because each participant is significant because each is loved by God; each created in His likeness and image. Just know that we care! See the class listings below:
- Leader – Denise Howell
- Description – This class will teach the participant how to walk through a valley of grief and heartache and be supported through the journey. The program’s primary function is to provide a place to find healing and hope when encountering the death/loss of a loved one or family member.
- Classroom – C101
- Meeting – Wednesdays from 6:00 PM to 7:45 PM
- Specifics – Park in the parking lot closest to Belt Line, then go into the double glass doors to the left of the large white cross. This is an open group, anyone can join at any time.
- Leader – Charles Young
- Description – Participants are enabled to overcome any life-controlling problem through a 12-step, faith-based, Christ-centered learning program similar to the format used by A.A. groups. Life’s hurts and hang-ups are dealt with in a group setting with each participant sharing personal struggles and offering encouragement for others as they face their own issues. Sharing publicly, although recommended, is optional and up to each individual.
- Classroom – C103
- Meeting – Wednesdays from 6:30 PM to 7:45 PM
- Specifics – Cost of the workbook: $10.00. This is an open group, anyone can join at any time.
For more information about our Hope Ministry groups, please contact the Church Office at (972) 226-7105.