The Vale wants to help the hurting by offering healing through Bible-based support and encouragement groups that meet on campus on Wednesday nights from 6:30 – 7:45 PM. Each group below is designed to meet a specific need but all groups offer Biblical instructions and loving support because each participant is significant because each is loved by God; each created in His likeness and image. Just know that we care! See the class listings below.
- Leader – Denise Howell
- Description – This class will teach the participant how to walk through a valley of grief and heartache and be supported through the journey. The program’s primary function is to provide a place to find healing and hope when encountering the death/loss of a loved one or family member.
- Classroom – CA101
- Specifics – This is an open group, anyone can join at any time.
Beloved Adoption Ministry
- Leader – Tiffany Tawwater
- Description – This support ministry was created for those that have been affected in some way by adoption. We realize the great love, commitment, and sacrifice it takes to create a forever family, and we hope to be the outreach that many families have searched for when it comes to the topic of adoption. Whether you are: 1) a birthparent; 2) considering fostering/adopting; 3) currently going through the process; 4) have fostered/adopted in the past; 5) have previously been adopted, we hope to be that encouragement and support system that so many desperately seek.
- Classroom – A104
- Specifics – This is an open group, anyone can join at any time. This group only meets once a month. For more information, please contact Tiffany Tawwater at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leader – James Bell
- Description – Participants are enabled to overcome any life-controlling problem through a 12-step, faith-based, Christ-centered learning program similar to the format used by A.A. groups. Life’s hurts and hang-ups are dealt with in a group setting with each participant sharing personal struggles and offering encouragement for others as they face their own issues. (Sharing publicly although recommended, is optional and up to each individual.)
- Classroom – A106
- Specifics – This is an open group, anyone can join at any time. Cost of the workbook: $10.00.
For more information about our Hope Ministry groups, please contact the Church Office at (972) 226-7105.