Each Sunday, as members and guests arrive to check-in their children for Sunday school, the following procedures will be followed:
- You and your child will wait in a designated area and we will bring you their name badge.
- All parent contact info will need to be updated and current. Download form here
- Only ONE parent/grandparent may enter the Children’s Building for drop off AND pick up.
- Upon entry you/your child will be asked the following questions. An answer of “yes” to any questions will prohibit the child/children from being checked-in. Have you or anyone in your household:
- Traveled to a high-risk area for transmission of COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Been in close contact with someone confirmed or is being evaluated for COVID-19?
- Experienced temperature of 100.4 or above within the last three days?
- Shown any signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as a cough, shortness of breath, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat or a low-grade fever within the last 14 days?
- All children will have their temperature taken with a contactless thermometer prior to being checked-in.
- Teachers/leadership will be closely monitoring students inside the classroom for those unable to self-regulate or who become symptomatic (flushed cheeks, runny nose, etc.) during class. The student will be isolated immediately, a parent texted/called and asked to receive their child, and leave the facility as soon as possible.
- Each classroom will have no more than 10 children and social distancing will be upheld. We understand that this is harder with preschoolers, but we will do our best. If we are at capacity upon your arrival, your child will be placed in the “overflow” room in accordance with the same room capacity guidelines.
- Each child must use hand sanitizer (provided) when they arrive in the classroom. Hand sanitizing gel will be used before and after each activity in the classroom.
- Children will be given their own set of crayons, scissors, glue, markers, etc., in an individual bag, much like school. These supplies will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each use.
- Offering envelops will be provided in each classroom. Students may write their name, insert their money, and leave on the counter.
- Snacks will only be given to younger classrooms. The snacks will be in individually prepackaged form. Outside food will not be allowed in the classroom.
- Children will not be allowed to bring any items to classroom other than their Bible. No backpacks, toys, or food will be allowed.
- We will be dismissing your child by radio to meet you downstairs in a effort to limit individuals in common areas.